Jandor sets up committee for Lagos4Lagos’ integration into Lagos PDP
* Embarks on Local Govt. tour next week
Against the backdrop of the January 21, 2022 Lagos4Lagos official declaration for the PDP, Lead Visioner, Dr. Abdul-Azeez Olajide Adediran (Jandor) has set up a committee for full integration of Lagos4Lagos members into the Lagos PDP in a bid to harmonize and aggregate all interests for the 2023 project.
The committee named “Contact and Integration” is saddled with the task of ensuring a seamless integration of Lagos4Lagos members into the PDP across the 245 wards and 20 Local Governments in the state.
According to Jandor, members of the committee would put modalities in place for a planned local Government tour across the 20 Local Governments in the state next week. The 14-member committee, comprising of old PDP members and new (Lagos4Lagos PDP members) will work assiduously to fast track the integration process of Lagos4Lagos members into the PDP across the state.
Speaking on behalf of the committee, the chairman, Hon. Deji Wellington promised to work with other members of the committee to achieve the desired result.
List of Contact & Integration Committee members:
- Hon Deji Wellington – Chairman
- Funke Ijayekunle – Organizing Secretary
- Khairat Ojikutu-Shokoya – Secretary
- Chief Fatai Shodimu – Member
- Tajudeen Aremu – Member
- Hon. Bode Makinde – Member
- Mr. Muda Fasasi – Member
- Mr Aderemi Adesina – Member
- Mr Yesiru Babatunde – Member
- Hon. Adio Salami – Member
- Hon. Arobieke – Member
- Mr. Taiwo Adekogbe – Member
- Pastor Patrick Madu – Member
- Alhaja Idera Adeyemi – Member